[Sca-cooks] On cubebs and grains of paradise

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:43:49 PDT 2001

Wow.  I just went to that site.  I must say, it seems expensive to me.
Although I pay a few cents more for galangal root (I pay $1.80 for the cut
root) I pay only $1.75 and ounce for cubebs as opposed to their $3.00; and I
get grains of paridise for $2.40 an ounce as compared to their $4.00.  Makes
me glad of something here in Baltimore, the dirty little city.
Olwen