[Sca-cooks] Fwd:(slightly OT)Scholarships to study in Ireland

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 12:35:36 PDT 2001

Actually, I have a friend who is a chemist and did her post-docs in Ireland
studying the curing of bacon...(Many years ago). She was looking for
anything legit that would send her there. She still has an interest in food
additives, but is also still an American bacon freak. (She also loves real
Irish bacon, which is different, but that doesn't make it to every Sunday
Breakfast. Streaky rashers do.) Lots of food related studying in Ireland...