[Sca-cooks] Fwd:(slightly OT)Scholarships to study in Ireland

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Oct 1 19:10:54 PDT 2001

Why the age 30 cutoff? *sniff, sniff*....I'm not _that_ grey, really I'm
not....*sniff, sniff* :-( I've dreamed about going to Ireland for I
don't know how many years--definitely more than 20 (hush, Misha, yes,
that's longer than you've been around....)
--Maire, definitely feeling like an old, used laurel tonight *sniff*