[Sca-cooks] And this just in...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:53:54 PDT 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> The horse, thinking it was being offered a treat after a vigorous
> workout, Bit the Hand that Did Not Feed It.
> But in my family, this will live forever as The Day Rosemary's Horse Bit
> Martha Stewart...
> Phil & Susan Troy
-------------------------
Now obviously what the horse needed was a massage
from the pet massage expert who was on MS's program
today. (..It airs here at 10-11 am. I have been leaving
ABC for background noise and breaking news... the last
time I did e-mail without the tv being on was the
morning of the 11th..) Anyway were the video camera's
rolling? I'm convinced that she can't do anything these
days without it being a segment for either the show
or the magazine. Can they edit out the bite?

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis