[Sca-cooks] Samhain/Halloween food

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Tue Oct 2 08:57:17 PDT 2001

I have two good recipies...

the first is cool, but needs a special mold...I have a brain jello mold.
When mixed with peach jello, condensed milk and food colouring, it actually
looks like a brain...kinda greyish and disgusting...good though.

The other one is easy. you need grape nuts cereal, your favourite drop
cookies (chocolate is better), a NEW cat little pan and a NEW cat litter
sifter.

(Those more astute of you will guess where this is going, but I'll continue
anyways.)  Make the cookies, place them in the bottom of the litter box,
cover with cereal and serve with sifter...it's gross enough that kids will
love it, yet fun to watch the squemish adults try to eat...

Happy Halloween!

Gyric