[Sca-cooks] Getting old and grey

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 19:02:40 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/2/01 9:56:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, robmay at home.com
writes:

> >Misha, it's not the getting old and grey part that is the problem, it's
>  >the getting there and realizing that unlike Olwen, you have no stories
>  >to tell.
>  >
>  >Adamantius, sage, premature salt-and-pepper curls, not yet forty

Oh I got some stories to tell. Maybe not as many as Lady Olwen, but I got
some and some are quite interesting (*cough20thyearcough*). Like the one time
I had to set up a tent at 11 pm in rainy and windy weather cause Baron
Balynar's tent had ripped and some of the ladies from my youth SCA group were
staying in. It was quite interesting.

Misha