[Sca-cooks] Getting old and grey

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 3 06:58:01 PDT 2001

Go for it, Jehan....congratulations.....
--Maire
OFC: In one of those weird electronic coincidences, a historical
costuming list that I'm on is in the middle of a big discussion of
beverages that really, really sound like descendants of sekanjabin and
the other syrup drinks.....Isn't it funny, how what goes around, comes
around, sometimes?