[Sca-cooks] What class would you teach/take?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 2 21:31:24 PDT 2001

Uhm.....hmmmm.....
1.  a class starting with butchering an animal, and then all of the
dishes you could do with it....
2.  cheesemaking
3.  a two-day seminar on subtleties (taught by Olwen, of course <g>)
4.  a progressive feast class, wherein you learned about different parts
of a (pre-set) feast from different experts???
5.  a class on different ways to set tables...period dishes, silverware,
etc., etc.
6.  an outdoor class where we got to build an oven and then make bread
in it....

Mind you, not being a food expert, these are things I'd like to _take_,
not _teach_ ;-P
--Maire