[Sca-cooks] Treacle?

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Wed Oct 3 08:07:21 PDT 2001

I thought treacle was blackstrap molasses?  All righty, I'm confused
then.  But, then, I'm often confused... Well, I imagine you could find
treacle in one of the British/Irish import shops, like Donegal Square in
Bethlehem or The Irish Shop in West Chester.  Possibly at groceries that
carry specialty goods, like Wegman's or Fresh Fields.  Or, maybe you
could get someone in one of the Big Cities to send you some in exchange
for, say, a shoo-fly pie or some other local treat.

-Magdalena