[Sca-cooks] Weird cakes

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 08:24:26 PDT 2001

In a message dated Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:06:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Nikki McGeary <draculachanter at yahoo.com> writes:

> I found a recipe for a Litterbox Cake, which has
> chocolate cake crumbs and long Tootsie Rolls in it.
> It's pretty hilarious.
>
> Heloise

I have seen something similar done with ginger cookies and chocolate cookies rolled into short worms, strewn around a bed of grapenuts, an placed in a container that looked remarkably like a catbox.

Boy, I'll tell you the looks the guy recieved when he reached into the box and pulled out a cookie and took a bite were pretty hillarious. We were at a club meeting, and most of those there had made the natural conclusion as to what they were, including me.

Ilia