[Sca-cooks] Weird cakes

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Wed Oct 3 09:51:54 PDT 2001

>Boy, I'll tell you the looks the guy recieved when he reached into the box and pulled out
>a cookie and took a bite were pretty hillarious. We were at a club meeting, and most of
>those there had made the natural conclusion as to what they were, including me.

<sigh> There was, according to a rumor, a way of persuading the draft board back
in the 60's that you were totally, completely nuts and therefore should never be drafted,
using a method similar to this - but it's not repeatable on a family board.

<sigh> I've got too many stories like that, I think. Must be that I'm getting old.
<grin>

Alban