[Sca-cooks] lands

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 11:44:36 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/3/2001 2:36:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vavroom at bmee.net writes:

> In the mid-80's while travelling in Belgium, upon telling the person that I
>  was from Quebec, I was asked if I came by bus or by train...  <shrug>
>
>  They also thought we lived in igloos and had sleigh dogs (commonly found
>  assumption still in the US about Canada!)
>
>  <shrug>  It's a bit 'o fun.

That's Okay, we get people who are being moved here by their companies
calling our chamber of commerce asking if we have indoor toilets in our
homes. We seem to owe a LOT to such shows as "The Dukes of Hazard"....

I also have a friend who works for a German company who swears some of the
people they've sent expect Indian attacks.

I swear, if there are any, it wasn't any of my kin.....

Corwyn

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind." --
General William Westmoreland