[Sca-cooks] lands

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Wed Oct 3 11:56:44 PDT 2001

My husband tells a story about going to basic training and a gentleman from
NJ asked him if we "still have a lot of trouble with Indians" here.  On the
other hand, when I went to Europe about 17 years ago (gack - has it been
that long??????) the connection everyone made when they heard I was from
Dallas was JFK (not JR which we had been warned to expect.)

Mercedes from Tulsa, Oklahoma