[Sca-cooks] lands

Mike Macchione drkael at home.com
Wed Oct 3 14:49:44 PDT 2001

> Although the one that still amuses me most was an encounter I had while I
> was in America. I was talking to a Duke who I knew was from my kingdom,
> after chatting for a some time he asked me where I was from. When I told
> him I was from Southron Gaard he thought for a minute and said "is that in
> Australia", I then explained that it was New Zealand and part of his
> kingdom. The look on his face was priceless he knew he had put his foot in
> it but did not know what to say.

Its not much better in the states...

a number of years back....I was at an event in Central NJ about 75 miles
from where I lived and was talking with the local baroness.... I mentioned I
was from Caer Adamant....she asked where that was... and I said
Delaware..... her reply..... oh is that Midrealm or Atlantia?    uhm....
we're part of the East.

Kael...

Atlantia I can understand?  but MIDREALM?????