[Sca-cooks] lands

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 16:50:56 PDT 2001

And then there are the tourists who try to buy Alaskan
stamps.  This is apparently so common that when I went into
a post office in Juneau to mail some postcards, I was
cautioned that the stamps would be regular US ones.

Dana/Ximena again (this is so much more fun than
working...)

--- Linda Peterson <mirhaxa at morktorn.com> wrote:
> Yes, the artsy, scenic New Mexico Magazine has a regular
> column titled
> "One of our states is missing". It never lacks for
> reports of this nature.
>
> Mirhaxa, searching for the pumpkin soup recipe.

=====
She takes us wanderers under her wing; sings us songs 'til the coming of the spring
Lifts our souls far into the night; fills our dreams with endless delight
...Angel of Darkness, Angel of Mercy, take away the sorrow, take away the pain.
     (Angel of Bells -- J. Lapidus)
What to do about Afghanistan?  For one idea, see: http://rawa.fancymarketing.net/index.html