[Sca-cooks] Poor Adamantius

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Oct 3 17:28:48 PDT 2001

>Oh, so it's YOUR fault, Puck, that Adamantius has
>prematurely salt-and-pepper curls?  My mother always >blamed
>me for hers, so I guess it follows...

>-Magdalena  :)

I will accept no blame before its time...were I left to my own devices he
would have no hair left ;-).  As far as the salt and pepper hair, mine comes
from the Cute Little Red Haired Girl, but she finds it quite exciting, so
all is well in Puck's little world!  Of course, I must also attribute some
of the blame to the deaf two year old just so I can have another argurement
with my Bleeding Heart Liberal Master, since he's been ignoring his poor
abused apprentice of late.  {sniffle}  Not even a recipe for chicken soup
Itellya!

On a different note, albeit related to an earlier thread regarding Gunthar;
I have come to the conclusion that the civilian world pretty much sux.
Imagine my dismay when both my foreman and the owner of the company told me
I was working at a rate $10 above what I am earning, yet refused to give me
the raise because of some ethereal 'company policy.'  In my best US Navy
Chief manner I delicately gave them my opinion and started job hunting.  I
am willing to relocate for chocolate and nubile young wenches (shhhhhh!!!!
don't tell Marion about the wenches part!) and that prematurely salt and
pepper curled sagacious Master of mine will just have to open up his field
of geographical vision!  As an almost-postscript, all bids must contain
suitable Big Yellow Dog Schmakerels....or so I'm told by a reliable source.

ever the Wanderer, Puck