[Sca-cooks] Poor Adamantius

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Wed Oct 3 19:33:05 PDT 2001

> On a different note, albeit related to an earlier thread regarding Gunthar;
> I have come to the conclusion that the civilian world pretty much sux.
> Imagine my dismay when both my foreman and the owner of the company told me
> I was working at a rate $10 above what I am earning, yet refused to give me
> the raise because of some ethereal 'company policy.'  In my best US Navy
> Chief manner I delicately gave them my opinion and started job hunting.  I
> am willing to relocate for chocolate and nubile young wenches (shhhhhh!!!!
> don't tell Marion about the wenches part!) and that prematurely salt and
> pepper curled sagacious Master of mine will just have to open up his field
> of geographical vision!  As an almost-postscript, all bids must contain
> suitable Big Yellow Dog Schmakerels....or so I'm told by a reliable source.

Does this mean we're going to start a bidding war for Puck, too?  :)
All righty, to open the pot...

Check it out, Puck, everything I offered to Gunther, including Wilbur
Buds, plus you get to stay close to your master, there's no shortage of
nubile wenches here (right, Jadwiga?) and I think Big Yellow Dog would
*love* Super Cooper, Dog of Energy.

-Magdalena