[Sca-cooks] What class would you teach/take?

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 08:59:39 PDT 2001

<<Regarding butchering...>>About Muiredach's teaching a butchery class... I'd
be hesitant to let him actually use a boning knife around other *innocent*
victims, um, I mean, students.

Seriously, though, he's pretty darn good wiht that thing, so I recommend
letting him, (as long as everyone wears armour and has one weapon within
reach). He he.

I can't resist teasing you every once in awhile, and you were due.

Finnebhir, keeping one hand on the door for a fast getaway.