[Sca-cooks] [OOP] Polish dish info request

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 4 10:50:26 PDT 2001

You might try looking in the following:

Polish Heritage Cookery by Robert and Maria Strybel
2,200 plus recipes in English and  written for an
American audience.

Or try the cookbook titles mentioned here:

http://www.polartcenter.com/

There are also a numbe of websites for ethnic
cuisines where people describe a dish and
everyone posts their best recipe or idea.

Hope this helps.

Johnna Holloway
Johnnae llyn Lewis