[Sca-cooks] A care package from the Odd :-)

Jennifer Whitbeck jbwhitbeck at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 11:23:42 PDT 2001

That is just too awesome, Olwen!!

It made my dark sense of humor harken back to the
unabomber, and in an instant I fancied this was a case
of the Marzipan Bomber.

What element of surprise, how playful! Are drive-by
marzipannings next? ;->

Appreciatively,

Jennifer, Small-Time Cook.

Just sharing the pleasant, silly moment this posting
gave me...  :->