[Sca-cooks] A care package from the Odd :-)

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Thu Oct 4 11:02:25 PDT 2001

This woman is so full of silliness, it's incredible.  And so Olwen tells me
earlier this week that there is a package in the mail for me.  Anxiously, I
await.  In the middle of a very busy day, our receptionist brings me this
cute little cookie box.  I open it, and get immediately assailed by ghost
poo, also known as foam peanuts!  They jumped at me, and scattered all over
the floor.  I dig, find a bubble wrap bag around a glass jar.  I try to
read through the bubble rap, but it doens't make sense.  Only letters I
could read were "Sun of Italy"...  Keep unwrapping the thing.

Lo and behold, our dear Olwen has sent me a jar of IMPORTED
CAPERS!!!!!  But they were not in juice.  I suspected foul play.  Open the
jar, and find a bunch of little capers.  I had a suspicion by now.  So I
tried one.  Wouldn't you know it, it's *marzipan* :-)

Really rather well done at that.  I've put a picture at:

http://progresscil.org/oddcapers.jpg

Another funny part was my rolling in my office as I popped one in my
mouth.  She gave me the strangest look :-)

Thank you Olwen, this is great.  You still need to send me tracing of your
feet on a sheet of paper :-)

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka