[Sca-cooks] And this just in...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 11:33:33 PDT 2001

> > But in my family, this will live forever as The Day Rosemary's Horse Bit
> > Martha Stewart...

Good horsey!  Anyone who reverses English Tea and High Tea deserves to be
bitten.  Martha not so smart.  I should have her job.

> Thanks, Adamantius - for some reason, this was just the thing to make me
> laugh today.  And I needed a laugh - I'm recovering from a miscarriage.
>
> Brangwayna Morgan
> who is fine, physically.

[[[[sympathy hugs]]]] You'll be right as rain soon, but I'm glad your husband is
so supportive.  You will still have some adjustment time to get back to
completely normal, whether or not the pregnancy was completed.  Just don't do
what I did post-miscarriage and go out to get your hair done.  My hormones were
still doing the cha-cha a week later and an expensive perm failed to take.
<glyph of annoyance>

Well, here's to all of us who keep on trying!

Selene, Caid