[Sca-cooks] Butchering/ fish heads

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Thu Oct 4 11:47:37 PDT 2001

Muiredach,
Let me know if you are teaching at any events in Atlantia or in southern
East Kingdom and I'll be there!  Otherwise, would you do a class at Pennsic?
Or I can either visit you at your camp, or you can come to mine and show me
how to handle these fishies? I've graduated from Mrs. Pauls to pre-cut
"steaks", but would like to try using whole fish.

Wrynne