[Sca-cooks] Butchering/ fish heads

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Oct 4 12:15:34 PDT 2001

>      So how's southcentral PA *before* Pennsic next summer??  I asked the
> question about classes 'cause I want to do an event that is all
> workshops--in which the student gets to take something finished or almost
> finished home with them.  (In the case of food classes, it would be
> recipes.)

Hm. I can be there, probably, as long as it doesn't conflict with East
Kingdom War Camp in Eisental (4th weekend in July).

I'll _take_ all kinds of classes. I can teach some classes on spices
and/or sauces, if nobody more qualified turns up. If there is something
specific herb-related that you want taught, let me know.

Speaking of classes... is there any point to my trying to work up a class
on basic dayboards?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa