[Sca-cooks] Re: butchering

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Thu Oct 4 14:46:20 PDT 2001

At 08:05 PM 10/04/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Muirdeach, I don't suppose I could talk you into coming down to Calontir's
>Barony of Three Rivers anytime soon? There are butchers here who sell whole
>critters, and I just bought a chest freezer.  My cleavers are dying to work
>on something larger than a chicken.  :-)

Ohhh anything can be arranged. :-)  I don't have much time accumulated to
take off from work, nor do I have much money at all, as I just had to buy a
car :-(.  But...  If you folks pass the hat and can fly me over, I'll go
for a long weekend or some such :-)

I personally prefer to use something smaller than cleavers for cutting down
big beasts, except for some bones.  But most anything will work :-)

Only requirement I have is to have a house that has doors wide enough to
let me navigate with my wheelchair!

>Incentives: we have good beer and wine here, Merb's Chocolatiers, and gooey
>butter cake!

Very good incentives :-)

You forgot to mention meeting SCA list folks.  That's always a big plus for
me :-)

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka