[Sca-cooks] Re: Lands (OT)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Oct 5 12:24:36 PDT 2001

    I once got a call from a telemarketer selling cemetery plots (a growth
industry in SW florida). Before she could really get into her pitch, I said
"um, no thank you, I wouldn't need it, because in my religion, we don't bury
our dead.". There was a moment of silence, and then she squeakily asked just
what it was we did with them. I replied "well, we EAT them, of course!" She
freaked at that point, said that she understood completely, and hung up.
Haven't had a call from them since.

   Sieggy