[Sca-cooks] Hungry

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:12:17 PDT 2001

My family has had so many incidents of electrical kitchen appliances
spontaniously ignite none of us EVER leave anything plugged in.  We have had
toasters, toaster ovens, microwaves and a convection oven go up.  Never a
stove though.  I have had two voicemail machines spontaniously combust, my
sister had a food processor cord melt and my dad has had two lamps meltdown
too.  We, as a family, do not leave anything plugged in except the
refrigerator.  S**t happens.  Who knows why.

I do not have a micro/convec but my mom does and I have used it.  It sounds
to me like yours is broken and should be replaced.  I never ran into the
problems you are having.  The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you
aren't using the metal shelf with the convection only option.  Good luck.
And keep safe!
Olwen