[Sca-cooks] Re: Teaching Classes at Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:43:45 PDT 2001

Hey Wrynne and Chirhart, I already tried to talk Muiredach into camping with
House Blackstar next year.  See, there's another good reason why he should
do it.  Wrynne's camp is right across the road from us.

Olwen who is suddenly re-thinking that offer.  Cripes, then he'll find out
all my bads.

Aaaahhhhh....no...no..you don't want to do that Muiredach...you already made
another plan anyway....and we ARE at the BOTTOM of the hill....