[Sca-cooks] Re: Teaching Classes at Pennsic

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Fri Oct 5 14:13:22 PDT 2001

At 08:43 PM 10/05/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Hey Wrynne and Chirhart, I already tried to talk Muiredach into camping with
>House Blackstar next year.

<SNIP>

>Aaaahhhhh....no...no..you don't want to do that Muiredach...you already made
>another plan anyway....and we ARE at the BOTTOM of the hill....

I haven't made other plans yet.  Although I *have* been invited to camp
with the Great Dark Horde.  I think I have also been invited with another
"crew", though I can't recall their names...  Looks like I might have too
many invitations from prestigious households to turn down...  'Twould be a
bitch of a time to move the tent every few days!  ha!

>Olwen who is suddenly re-thinking that offer.  Cripes, then he'll find out
>all my bads.

You can't have any more bads than I do.  Besides, I'm a firm believer that
bad is good, and worst is best.  I think Finnebhir might be able to attest
to that!

Ok, plunging back into my awards dinner work.  Just been informed that
despite 4, yes 4, people who proofread the awards' text before going to the
engraver, one name is spelled incorrectly! sh*tf*ck.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout