[Sca-cooks] dominatrix

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 6 19:25:00 PDT 2001

Let see.  First there was the Marquis De Sade.  Then there were the texts on
aberrant behavior.  A casual visit to the Rue de Pigalle at an
impressionable age (I found the human circus veddy entertaining).  The odd
sex related expose that has come my way.  But most enlightening of all are
the websites that turn up when I'm chasing obscure facts.  S&M is not really
my cup of tea.  I'll save my leathers for two wheels and the wind in my
face.

Bear