[Sca-cooks] dominatrix

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 10:27:39 PDT 2001

Mem Morman <mem.morman at oracle.com> wrote:
>  Liadan wrote:
>  >I don't view Dominatrix as a substitute title for Mistress.  In my mind,
>  >"Mistress" has more definitions and uses.  Dominatrix is more specific.
>
>  Beat those eggs.  Whip that cream.  Stuff that chicken.  Tie up that
>  rolled roast.  That's what you meant, right?
>
>  Elaina,
>  Dominatrix Culinaire

Here's a song i learned in third grade. Too bad i can't pass the tune
along. It's more fun if you do it really fast, as it has some slight
tongue-twister qualities.

-------
Miss Seraphina Martha Newell
was thought by some to be quite cruel,
and shall i tell you why?

On Saturday night she used to bake
the pasty cake, the tasty cake
the pastry known as pie.

To watch her was a fearsome sight:
She beat the eggs both yolk and white,
She whipped the cream with all her might,
And stoned the cherries with great delight,

And then she burned up all the fuel.
That's why Miss Seraphina Newell
was thought by some,
was thought by some
to be

quite

cruel.
-------

I'm afraid i have no idea who wrote this.

Anahita,
twisted at an early age