[Sca-cooks] Camp Stove Advice?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Oct 6 11:28:05 PDT 2001

Welcome....I've got a regular ole two-burner Coleman propane stove, and
it works just fine for most stuff (including coffee making <g>).  I can
use either those little propane cylinders with it, or hook it up to one
of the big reusable jobbies.  It's easily tranportable (folds up nice
and tidy, and even has its own "bag"), and was pretty much mid-cheap in
the price range.
There are a lot of other types of stoves out there (betcha Stefan has a
file on them in the Florilegium <g>), including ones that let you put
special "oven" attachments on them, and much larger stoves that work
well for cooking for larger groups of people (and/or larger pots of
food).
--Maire