[Sca-cooks] Canadian Friends

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at acm.org
Sat Oct 6 15:43:13 PDT 2001

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! I read that Thanksgiving was invented during
the American Civil War. Maybe the first thanksgiving feast was served
to Abraham Lincoln in the presidential palace.

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir
					Amateur Scholar
| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM       |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est      |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu      |
| Ignored domains: bestbiz.net, pop.net, hotmail.com, aibusiness.com  |
|                  vdi.net, usa.net, tpnet.pl, myremarq.com           |
|                  netscape.net, excite.com, bigfoot.com, public.com  |
|                  com.tw, eranet.net, yahoo.com, success.net         |
|                  mailcity.com, net.tw, twac.com, netcenter.com      |
|		   techie.com, msn.com				      |