[Sca-cooks] The Puritans

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Sun Oct 7 13:50:11 PDT 2001

Elizabeth, University of Delaware's library has the Stubbes book, so you
should be able to ILL it.  If you can't, let me know and I can try to
get ahold of it for you since you're fairly local.  Are you going to
Kingdom Crusades?  It's listing is below.

-Magdalena

AUTHOR:  Stubbes, Phillip.

TITLE:  The anatomie of abuses: contayning a discoverie, or briefe
           summarie of such notable vices and imperfections, as now
           raigne in many Christian countreyes of the worlde: but
           (especiallie) in a verie famous ilande called Ailgna:
           together, with most fearefull examples of Gods iudgementes,
           executed vpon the wicked for the same, aswell in Ailgna of
           late, as in other places, elsewhere... London, Printed by R.
           Iones, 1583.

PUBLISHED:  <Amsterdam, Theatrum Orbis Terrarum; New York, Da Capo
Press,1972>

SUBJECTS:  Theater--Moral and ethical aspects.
            England--Social life and customs--16th century.