[Sca-cooks] An Apology (was A challenge to Duke Cariadoc)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Oct 7 17:14:21 PDT 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Gack...you're right, Puck...my apologies to all.  I wasn't even
> _thinking_ of the fact His Grace's persona is a Muslim when I responded
> to Lainie's note.

Oog. I hadn't though of it either- I was simply struck by the
juxtaposition...

But I suppose that it says something that it didn't occur to me? I just
don't really pay attention to things like that. Lived in Tye-Dye, USA
for a long time...

'Lainie
(who nonetheless finds some amusement in the fact that David Friedman
has an Islamic persona- now _that's_ transcending barriers!)