[Sca-cooks] Care Package from Olwen II

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:29:06 PDT 2001

Hmmmm
       *Rummage sniff read Rummage*
Mace.....ummmm  it doesnt appear in the chest of treasure.
    Pleased?? That Dear Olwen is the understatement of the year !!

  Now for a Queston for the more knowledgeable , I am going
   to make the Fine Poudre mix as found in The Medievial Kitchen
  (pg 221)is the inclusion of the saffron critical or is it a
   matter of achieving some slight coloration ?

    Aethelwulf

----Original Message Follows----

Glad it got there and you were pleased.  Did I forget to put some Mace in
there?  Let me know.  I think I forgot.  And I found something else I forgot
to put in, well two things actually. Duh.
Olwen