[Sca-cooks] viking history

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 8 15:01:11 PDT 2001

I have a husband well versed in old norse, language customs and historuy
Lewis Chess set dated at roughly 12-13 centruy, At the VERY latest
Norweigan king Magnus Barelegs is generally credited with the last Viking
raid on mainland Britain in largs in 1263
Troubles continued in IRealnd for sometime after wards and I am Not being
politcal in this centuries context.
Obligatory food content see Item on BOG Myrtle and Vikingar.
vara

. As an aside, some of