[Sca-cooks] OOP-menu theme help

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Oct 9 05:59:57 PDT 2001

I don't remember exactly what is currently playing on Broadway...especially as
a number of shows have recently closed.  However, you might consider choosing
foods from the different shows that have appeared on Broadway...you know,
something from Victorian England for "My Fair Lady", Thai food for "The King
and I"....and, before someone else says it, sausages for "Sweeney Todd".  ;-)

Kiri