[Sca-cooks] OOP-menu theme help

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 9 15:24:57 PDT 2001

Diana Skaggs wrote:

> At 12:02 AM 10/9/01 EDT, you wrote:
>
>>the theme(last year was Italian Night)  this year -- A  Night on Broadway.
>>

> How many courses? What kind of people will be eating? How many?
>
> Start with Ritz Crackers and spreads, cheese or something. Perhaps veggies
> & dip.
>
> Waldorf Salad
>
> Roast turkey
>
> New York style cheesecake for dessert.
>
> Hee, hee.
>
> Liadan

Don't forget most of the menu from Lindy's, a.k.a. Damon Runyon's Mindy's (for Guys and Dolls), including the cheesecake, of course. ["One evening along about seven o'clock I am sitting in Mindy's restaurant, putting on the gefilte fish, which is a dish I am very fond of, when in walks three parties from Brooklyn wearing caps as follows: Harry the Horse, Little Isidore, and Spanish John. Now these parties are not such parties as I care to have much truck with, as they are generally shooting people, or maybe stabbing them or throwing pineapples, and carrying on generally."] Let's see... Meat pies and beer might be off-putting (although not to me). Hot sausage and mustard... with or without groo-el.

Adamantius

--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com