[Sca-cooks] scottish foodstuffs

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 9 17:14:13 PDT 2001

NO... I did not write those remarks.
So there... all I did was correct 'lanie's
scots oats quote and mention a nice book
about the Scots and their oats. I did not
get into Dickens and Orwell and such like.
Please look elsewhere for your culprit.
I mean all I am is a little growing older
by the minute reference librarian and
bibliographer and here you have me "ME" going on
about Dickens and Wodehouse and Orwell..

I mean really.............

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis