[Sca-cooks] St. Olwen?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:12:29 PDT 2001

>>'Lainie wrote:
>>Ok folks- I think it is time to declare Olwen more Sainted than Nick!
>>After all, when Santa comes, we are expecting him, and he usually >brings
>>us socks and underwwear! St Olwen sends nifty stuff when we least >expect
>>it, and she does not send socks and underwear! Besides that, she does
>>not require an offering of milk and cookies, and her reindeer do not
>>mangle our gutters, and we don't have to explain to the kids why we've
>>found a St Olwen suit in the back closet!
>
>>'Lainie
>>who has been visited by St Olwen's largesse...
>
>Olwen, you are holding out on me!!  Who gives you lifts to Cook's Guild,
>and
>drives to your studio in summer heat to tend your cats whilst you idle at
>Pennsic?
>
><Sniff, sob> My buddy mails packages around the Known World and gets
>nominated for Sainthood.
>
>Just sign me Ro-dolph the...no not going there!

Oh don't go all rednose on us.  I give you books and trim and lessons in
lampworking and silly food tricks and a chance to spend watching and
listening to me be totally politically incorrect and just plain weird and
THIS is what you want the nice folks on the list to think I do to homeys?
Olwen Claus