[Sca-cooks] St. Olwen?

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:08:57 PDT 2001

<Sniff, sob> My buddy mails packages around the Known World and gets
nominated for Sainthood.

Just sign me Ro-dolph the...no not going there!

                 In your own right you are as Saintly
  as the Good Olwen is.Like her you gave to a stranger(me)
  for no other reason then Help was asked for.
   Every day I see (and smell) the gifts given so freely
by the both of you,gifts that are appreciated and have
helped immensely in my learning process.for those gifts
I am indebted on many levels to the both of you.

   Aethelwulf