[Sca-cooks] The Great Cuskeynole Duel and dialect

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Oct 11 06:00:05 PDT 2001

Hey Olwen, the State of Maryland maintains a lovely fish market in Jessup,
MD...right next door to the State Correctional Institution.  I purchased some
absolutely lovely salmon, already filleted, etc., for cheap.  I wouldn't be
surprised if some of them had salmon.  Failing that, I can check with a place
down in Solomons that has fresh catch...they might either have or can get eel.
Not sure how I'd get them to you, however.

Kiri