[Sca-cooks] The Great Cuskeynole Duel and dialect

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:07:17 PDT 2001

Thanks Kiri.  Actually I have been to the place in Jessup.  Interesting
place although I didn't like it nearly as much as the fish market in DC
where you buy right off the boats.  Mostly it is a time concern for the
moment as I was hoping to do something for this weekends guild meeting.
If we go with an eel dish then we can take a look around for fresh ones.
Olwen