[Sca-cooks] New gadget

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Oct 11 06:57:08 PDT 2001

In a way, it kind of reminds me of an antique Japanese rice mold that I
acquired many years ago.  However, this one looks a little more useable....the
rice mold is more like a long, skinny piece of wood that has designs carved on
one side...you'd have to have something to put the rice in in order to use the
one I have...yours appears to be something that you'd pack the couscous in to
make a little cake-type thing.  Cool!  If you ever see another one, I'd be
interested, if the price isn't too high.

Kiri