[Sca-cooks] OT: SCA appears in the Washington Times

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:38:58 PDT 2001

>Okay...food content...lets see...the food at that
>event was pretty good except for the cold fruit soup
>which had Star Anise in it.  I've been told you pretty
>much either like fruit soups or don't.  I'd like to
>try a couple just to see if this is true.  Anyone have
>any good recipes?
>
>Orlaith

I have a recipe that is highly alcoholic but so smooth and good.  I have a
video recording of the recipe because I was told I could not write down a
copy of the recipe.  The fellow (whose name I do not recall) made it for
Emerald Joust one of the last years it was held at the Boy Scout camp there.
  I suppose I shall have to dig out the video and have a picture made of the
frame.  Being true to my word I have not in the 8 or 9 years since I made
that video written, or allowed anyone else to write down the recipe.  I just
dig out the movie and make it from there.  Silly of me I know.
Olwen