[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Eels

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Oct 12 21:23:47 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/12/01 11:20:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

> Misha wear have you been you little dickens! Have you been with those
>  lurkers out in the ether world...

I be in Lurker land. And i'm incredibly busy with school work!!!! And i'm no
little Dickens. I couldn't write a essay much less another Great Expectations
(God, that book was so boring!!)

Misha
Back to lurkerland but has his youthful entourage pull the rock over there.

PS  Almost got the s**t scared out of me cause I was in band and after our
homecoming game, this flagette got her foot ran over by some percussionist.
She gave the most blood curling scream. Now we have 6 people njured in our
marching band, one being my section leader cause she got in a really bad
accident.