[Sca-cooks] no more OT than some: speaking of tongues....

Volker Bach bachv at paganet.de
Sat Oct 13 02:34:07 PDT 2001

johnna holloway schrieb:

> Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings.
>
> If you want to try making them, the recipe
> (as I remember anyway)is in the following:
>
> French Cookie Book
> by Healy, Bruce and Bugat, Paul
> Hardcover - 511 pages  Published: November 1994
> Jessica's Biscuit has it on sale at  $18.00
>  marked down from $30.
>  Bible of classic & contemporary recipes
>  thoroughly explains Gallic elegance. You'll
>  be amazed at how easy French cookies really are.
>  Additional Information: Color Photographs
> ISBN: 0688088333 Jessica's Biscuit; Item Number: D694
>
> It was featured by serval bookclubs, so there ought to be
> used copies out there too. It's an interesting cookie cookbook
> to have as it coves a large number of items that one doesn't find
> in the general US cookie cookbooks.

Eh? We seem to be talking of different langues de
chats. The ones I know are thin, roughly
tongue-shaped chocolate that do not even involve
pastry. What kind of cats' tongues are we
discussing, Anne-Marie?

(PS - thanks for the title, though. I think I want
that book, just as soon as I have a decent oven
again :-()

Giano