[Sca-cooks] Help- Northern Indian sotlety ideas

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Sun Oct 14 09:31:09 PDT 2001

Our 12th night's theme is "A Caravan to India", northern Indian, 15th or 16th
c. I think.  Anyone have any ideas on what materials and/or subject matter
would be the most plausible for that place and time?  I've used all sorts of
different foodstuffs to make subtleties in the past, so new things won't scare
me.

I have NO knowledge of that area at all, but I really like to try to to make at
least one subtlety for all of our larger events, especially if we have visiting
royalty.  Even if they didn't do sotleties in that particular culture, I'd
still like something fancy to convey the right atmosphere - that's what
subtleties are all about!

Thanks, Faerisa