[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Eels - Oh My! (OOT OP)

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Oct 14 21:23:38 PDT 2001

(Hey Regina - you're welcome to come over too!)

Mari
<Queensland Tourism promoter to Royalty>

Been there, done that.  The dream of my life was to visit Australia and New
Zealand and swim on the Great Barrier Reef (read Arthur C. Clarke's _Coast
of Coral_ in High School).  When my mother passed away I used my legacy to
do all of this and go to WorldCon in Melbourne.

Oh, WOW!  It would take more than Screaming Eels to keep me away if I could
scrape the money together again.

Seriously folks; Australia is a fantastic place, the people are terrific,
friendly, helpful, and have great senses of humor.  For sheer beauty though,
New Zealand is absolutely unbeatable.  If I could have my choice I would
live in Southern Guaard (?) and commute to Lochoc every chance I had!

Regina